- Dear Colleagues and Friends:
- On behalf of the Meeting Organizing Committee (MOC), it is our great honor to invite you to attend the 6th Asian Pacific Regional Meeting of International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (APISSX) at Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China...
WHAT IS APISSX?
The Asia and Pacific Meeting is the routine regional event of ISSX (APISSX) for promoting the regional communications since the 1st one in Korea in 2006. CSSX and ISSX worked together for organizing 2nd and 5th APISSX meetings successfully based on the strategic partnership agreement. Over 500 researchers, graduates, and postdoctoral fellows from Asia and Pacific area attended the 5th APISSX in Tianjin, China, in which over 50 symposiums and 200 posters were presented. The two societies are organizing the 6th APISSX at Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China May 11-14, 2018.
WHAT IS ISSX?
The International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (ISSX) is the premier international scientific organization for researchers interested in metabolism and disposition of Xenobiotics. The Society serves to promote scientific development and to foster communication among researchers.
- The meeting offers an important educational opportunity for individuals in the fields of toxicology, pharmacology, molecular biology, and other related research areas.
- Leading experts from around the world will be presenting their latest scientific research.
- Gain recognition by submitting an abstract and presenting a poster. All accepted abstracts will be printed in a special supplemental issue of Drug Metabolism Reviews.
- Network with other researchers and exhibitors.
Rm 111, Bldg. 5, No. 200 Niudun Rd, Shanghai China, 201203
Tel.: +86-21-50800743 Contact: Felton LIN Email: firstname.lastname@example.org