2018 APISSX Student Travel Award
- The APISSX Student Travel Award will provide financial support to current graduate students and postdoctoral fellows in Universities and Research Institutions regardless of their locations. The Award is established to enable them to participate and present their work at the 2018 APISSX meeting. A total number of 20 Travel Awards will be offered. Each Award recipient will receive 2500 RMB (about $400) to cover meeting registration fee and parts of travel expenses as well as a Certificate for the Award.
- Award Application Process
- The deadline for submitting applications for the Award is March 31, 2018. To qualify, an applicant has to be the first author on an abstract submitted for a poster presentation at 2018 APISSX meeting.
- Applications to the Award, including a completed application form (see below) and an abstract, should be sent to Secretary General of APISSX 2018, Prof. Lushan YU: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will be reviewed by the Award Committee, comprising drug metabolism scientists from academy and industry. Winners will be selected based on the quality and potential significance of the research presented in their abstracts. Award Notification will be sent to receipients by April 20, 2018, via e-mail.
- Award recipients will be eligible for the best poster award, which will be decided by a panel of judges at the meeting.
- Award recipients will be eligible for selection as young speakers at the meeting.
- If an Award recipient is not able to attend the meeting and to present the submitted research, he/she should inform the Award Committee immediately, so that the fund could be used for other applicants.
Application Form for APISSX/CSSX 2018 Student Travel Award
College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Zhejiang University (Zijingang Campus),
No. 866, Yuhangtang Road, West Lake District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Tel.: +86-21-50800743 Contact: Felton LIN Email: email@example.com